Fire House Address:
606 Avenue U
Marble Falls, Texas 78654
P.O. Box 1943 Marble Falls Texas 78654
(830) 637-7128 Phone
(830) 637-7174 Fax
The Marble Falls Area Volunteer Fire
Department was established in 1936
About US - History
The Marble Falls Area Volunteer Fire Department was established in 1936 and serves 123 square miles and includes the
southern part of Burnet County; as well as Meadowlakes, Wilderness Cove and the Marble Falls ETJ. (Extra Territorial
Jurisdiction) which is about 1 mile outside the current city limits.
The original fire station was located in the 300 block of Main Street until 1998 when the station located at 700 Avenue N
was constructed. Early in 2000 the City began hiring firefighters and in 2002 formed the Marble Falls Fire/Rescue to
serve within the City limits. The Volunteer Department remains a separate entity which provides mutual aid to area cities
and communities whenever necessary.
In 2012 voters elected to form an ESD (Emergency Services District) The Marble Falls Area Volunteer Fire Department
serves ESD #6.